The South of England is a beautiful place (not biased, honest!) to live and work. I’m currently living right on the doorstep of 7 miles of white sandy beaches of Bournemouth, Dorset. In the summer breakfast is on the beach and the evenings are spent chilling on the beach with either a good book or your gal pals, food and wine. The area itself is small for a large town and its easy to get used to your surroundings quickly.
My fave things to do in Bournemouth & Poole
- Cocktails on the Balcony at Aruba – Try the Lychee Mango Cooler – its where my Lychee obsession began!
- Endulge in Harry Ramsden chips on the beach or whilst wandering down the pier
- Have a Beach BBQ – grab your pals, some speakers, some drinks and a disposable bbq and you’ll feel like your living in Cali, but take a hoodie it gets coooooold when that sun goes down.
- Watch the sunset at Sandbanks – I have more photos of this than i can even describe!
- Cycle from Sandbanks to Heingsbury Head and back
- Have breakfast on the beach – the best thing to do before spending a long 9 hours in the office.